Membership with our organisation is a mutually beneficial relationship and suits all businesses that are stakeholders of Perth's tourism industry. Members have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of tourism in Perth and surrounds and in turn directly benefit from promotional opportunities when opting in to participate in our co-operative marketing opportunities.
Why join? You will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of tourism in the Perth and surrounds region and in turn will directly benefit from promotion when opting to participating our marketing activities. Benefits accessible to members can include:
- Extended reach of your business through our distribution channels including
- Representation at consumer expos and fairs
- Representation and invitations to attend travel trade events
- Broad exposure through worldwide distribution of the Experience Perth Holiday Planner – considered the primary resource within the industry tool for tourists visiting Perth
- Pull through promotion and exposure of your business through tactical and destination brand campaigns coordinated by Experience Perth
- Opportunities to connect with an ever-growing fan base across Experience Perth’s social media channels
By remaining active, membership can add value to your business and ensure you are part of a powerful local tourism network. Depending on your level of membership you can:
Membership provides the opportunity to promote your business via our digital, social and traditional media campaigns, advertise in our publications and participate in our co-operative trade and consumer activities. Learn more about our Scheduled Marketing Activities for 2017-2018. For a comprehensive list of activities that as a member, you can get involved in, view the Experience Perth Co-operative Marketing Calendar 2017-2018. Find out more about membership and how to join below.