Trading as Experience Perth, PRTO undertakes an annual program of strategic marketing activities designed to attract visitors to our region and to increase our region's international and domestic profile.
Our hands on approach and diverse marketing programs strengthen industry bound business relationships, forms key partnerships with trade and develops strong influential messages targeted direct to consumers. Our marketing strategies include a schedule of brand and tactical advertising campaigns, integrated across various media platforms with a strong digital focus to target consumers who seek inspiration for travel online. Our social media activity creates destination awareness and engagement and is an important channel in our marketing strategy. Other activities include:
- Coordination of an annual communications program to a database of consumers, trade, media and industry stakeholders
- Annual production and global distribution of destination marketing collateral including a holiday planner and travel trade guide
- Exhibiting at consumer holiday expos, travel fairs and travel trade events
- Hosting and coordination of educational familiarisations for visiting domestic and international travel trade
- Supporting visiting journalists and media through hosting and coordinating familiarisations
- Ongoing support and product development for inbound tour operators, travel wholesalers and retail agents.
The below summarises just some of the activities undertaken by PRTO. Learn more about each of the activities below and view our marketing activity schedule. There is also a range of co-operative marketing activities available to PRTO members that complement this activity.